MADE FOR YOU. FUN FOR EVERYONE.
Introducing the Onward ™ from Club Car®, a personal transportation vehicle that will change the way you travel within your community. Designed for ease and convenience, it has a way of bringing families together for laid-back fun.
You can feel good about riding in an Onward too, because it’s built to meet or exceed the strictest safety standards—which means that details like front LED headlights with a focused field of view, highly conspicuous turn signals, and fail-proof armrests come standard.
This is the future of personal transportation. And it starts now.
WHAT IS A PTV?
Unlike golf cars, personal transportation vehicles (PTVs) are built for personal use and neighborhood transportation, and:
- May be gas-powered or electric.
- Travel a maximum speed of 20mph.
- May be driven on public roads as defined and permitted by state and local laws.
- Are not classified as motor vehicles under federal law.
- Are regulated by state and local governments rather than by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
DYNAMIC STABILITY & PREDICTABLE HANDLING
On select Onward ™ models, an exclusive stability bar under the axle minimizes lateral wheelbase movement for greater confidence during turns.
Motion control components within the suspension system on select models absorb energy over uneven paths or pavement, creating a smoother, more comfortable ride.