This economical utility vehicle is ideal for light work and as a general transport vehicle. The CarryAll 100 provides plenty of power to get you and your equipment to the job site. And features such as the tilting cargo bed with 300-pound capacity make it easy to get the work done.
NEW Subaru EFI Engine
You’ll get more power and efficiency from your Carryall utility vehicle with our new Subaru 404cc overhead cam engine with ELECTRONIC FUEL INJECTION. It boosts horsepower by more than 30 percent and increases fuel efficiency by almost 50 percent over our previous gasoline engines.
Constructed of high-density rotomolded plastic, this cargo bed features a manual dump, integrated bed slots for dividers, and 11 in. (28 cm) deep construction.
- Horsepower (Rated): 14.0 hp (10.3 kW) rated @ 3600 RPM per SAE J1940
- Max Torque: 19.91 ft lb (27.0 N-m) rated @ 2400 RPM
- Suspension: Independent leaf spring with dual hydraulic shocks
- Combined Gross Vehicle Capacity: 800lbs
This is a New Navy Blue CarryAll 100 Club Car Golf Cart.
- Subaru 400cc fuel injected engine
- Custom lifter
- 25″ Duro tires
- 12″ aluminum rims
- Custom seat cushions
- Turn signals
- Max 5 rear seat
- Hood scoop
- Extended top
- Tinted windshield
- Heavy duty front bumper